Here we go:
1. I'll use any excuse I can to dress up in a costume. Really I will--probably because it gives me the chance to be "somebody else", just for awhile. And be really silly. Here's a photo from a Halloween party a few years ago--Big Daddy and I were The Cowardly Lion and Glenda the Good Witch, for a Wizard of Oz themed bash. Can you guess who I voted for in the election that year?
Last year, at a Horror themed party, we really went all out: I was the Clown from "It", and Big Daddy was a Satanic Wall Street Banker (aren't they all?). Only look at this photo briefly, because it's gonna give you nightmares, fer sure:
This last photo was from my high school days, at a toga party. I'm the one in the middle, with the really great legs!:
Be looking forward to photos from our upcoming annual St. Patrick's Day Parade (here in Old Forge),coming soon. I never, ever miss that chance to make a TOTAL fool out of myself, green afro wig and all!
2. My favorite movie of all time? Dumb and Dumber. REALLY! No movie has ever made me laugh harder in my entire life.
3. I gave birth to a 10 lb. baby, 20 years ago on Sunday. My own father was about 12 lbs., so I should have seen that one coming! And you wonder why we only have 1 child?
4. My favorite season? Autumn. My least? Winter. The other 2? They're just paving the way, once again, up to my favorite!
5. I'm a TOTAL neat freak. It's so bad, I've been known to rake pine needles off of my lawn and roof, sick as a dog with pneumonia and a 103 temperature. Been known to vacuum my entire house the day I was discharged from the hospital, after a hysterectomy. It's a sickness, I know, but I'd rather die than wallow in filth. So sue me!
6. I do the BEST baby squirrel voice imitation, ever!
7. I've been told I do an awesome Cyndi Lauper impression by more than one person.
8. I am just about the most uncoordinated person you'll ever meet. Despite years and years of ballet and dance classes. Sorry Mom and Dad; did you guys ever consider piano lessons?
9. My ultimate dream? To own a small farm in the countryside, and to house a gift shop in an old but remodeled barn on the property. A place where my dogs and cats and goats and chickens and 1 cow and 3 horses and 2 pigs can roam freely and mingle with my customers. And these lucky customers from my dream will enjoy sitting on my front porch, sipping sweet tea and maybe a piece of peach pie.
10. At a campfire, I like to roast my marshmallows until they catch on fire, then blow them out and eat them, soot and all.
Now, tell me something about yourself that I don't know, please! Have a wonderful day!