Friday, May 11, 2012

SPINACH, MUSHROOM AND RICOTTA STUFFED SHELLS


Wanna know my latest obsession?

Here it is:

Finding, then preparing, recipes from  Pinterest.

It's sort of like searching for  hidden treasures..and the hunt is too much fun! If you'd like to check out the yummy recipes I've pinned recently, just click on the "Pinterest" button in the upper right hand margin, then click on "Recipes to try fer sure"......

Last night, I made these Spinach, Mushroom and Ricotta Stuffed Shells for supper....pinned this recipe from a fun blog called Handle The Heat.........


Can I just tell you that not only were these beauties low fat AND vegetarian (my little vegetarian and always hungry LMT is flying home next week!), they were also DELICIOUS! The recipe made enough that we shall be dining on the leftovers tonite.

If you'd like to make these for your family, you can find the recipe HERE.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Leslie
XXX000

TODAY I'M SO GRATEFUL THAT...............

***My new/vintage looking cruiser bike is waiting for me at the local bike shop...complete with no speeds and a women's frame. Can't wait to find a cute little basket to put on the front!

***I've discovered Pinterest, finally. Because I'm always the last person on the planet to jump on any new trend. Seriously.

***Our daughter finished her last exam at Sciences Po in Paris, and will be flying that ol' red eye home on Tuesday. Cannot wait to start baking lots of treats for her and her friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment