Friday, April 6, 2012

ALL WE ARE SAYING.......AND AU REVOIR!....

(Thanks for this, Miss Robin!)

It's officially time for my Spring Blogging Break, but before I go, I wanted to wish you a very Happy Easter....hoping your feast looks a little something like THIS.....



We're taking a little hop, skip and jump across the pond, to HERE......


WE'll be staying HERE.....

(Isle St. Louis)

And seeing HER........

(our American Skippy-loving girl...)

I hope to have many wonderful photos and tales of Willard family Hi-jinx to share....

Until then.........

AU REVOIR!

Leslie
XXX000

(Oops--almost forgot! Please check out my latest time-sucking obsession.....


So very addictive! So very inspirational!

You can see my inspiration boards by clicking on the Pinterest logo, located in the upper right margin of this here blog....check it out!)

3 comments:

  1. I need another addiction like I need a hole in the head, but thanks anyway!

    Au revoir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a FAB adventure!

    I'll be looking forward to my vicarious photo vay-kay upon your return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweet new friend...I hope you have a great time in France...how exciting! Hope to chat some more when you get back!
    Sharon
    ps...I forgot to tell you that I had already been pinning some of your post pics on my pinterest board!

    ReplyDelete